Monday, May 15, 2006

To throw or not to throw, that is my question...for today...

To throw or not to throw, that is my question... for today and probably for the rest of the week.

I have finally gotten round to sorting out my stuff .... since I last did it (I think it was back in 2004 when I last did it..??) and I have managed to accumulate more stuff than I could possibly imagine. I had no idea how these stuffs, things or whatever anyone wants to call it, ended up with me. Gifts from friends, unopened letters from friends (overseas, sorry about that), things that I bought but ended up not using, DVDs and VCDs (wow, that has been quiite some time since I last bought any VCDs) which I have not seen, even some I don't remember ever buying, etc, etc, and even books that I don't remember ever buying...fortunately, I have not bought any books twice yet.

From my last count (about 10 minutes ago), I now have a collection of more than 723 books and well over 900 copies of Magazines of various titles from Forbes, Economists, FHM, PC Magazaine, New Man, etc. I am very proud to say that I have completed more than half of my book-collection and read through at least 70% of my magazine-collection.

I am certainly having more than a big headache about what to throw and not to throw....as I continue to go through the many boxes which has many folders, plastic bags and gifts and items,...arrggggh. I have to come to a decision....

Now, I have to get back to sorting and decide what to throw and what to keep (my Wife wants me to throw all of it away.....)

No comments: